SELAMAT DATANG DI BLOG ARDY, JANGAN CUMA LIAT DOANK.... KOMEN DONKK...

Jumat, 01 Mei 2009

sendiri *english version*

lonely...
maybe that's word can present what i feel right now...

now iam lonely in my room, no body cann't talk with me, like sister or brother *coz my parents has slept*...
although i have parents, but it diferrent, not like if we talk with sister or brother
coz, they aren't same age with me...
and now clock showing time at 10.55pm

seldom, when iam not do anything like right now, i usually think bout my life...
might you know if in my family i haven't brother or sister yes that's right i am "anak tunggal" ...
and where i live right now i haven't family, coz all of my father and my mother family live in java, meanwhile i live in kalimantan

i feel so lonely...
huft ...

i miss my uncle,my nephew *maybe they was growing up now*, my aunt, my lovely grandmother, situation in nice village called "jaten" and many more

i had two years didn't go to there...


it's my grandma's house, i have alot of memory there


center= my lovely grandma, right=mas budi ,left=mbak watik


visiting at my aunt's house


om gun and his daughter


it's enough about my family.

and now i miss someone "beside" me, who can understand me, sharing with me, someone remind me if i would make mistake
someone who amuse me when i sad, someone can give me an suggest when i have problem *crying deep in my heart*...

iam still feel LONELY

3 komentar:

nugraha adi putra mengatakan...

sihannya kanak jomblo nih.. hwhwhwhw!

ymut's mengatakan...

wah aku suka paling atas halamannya luass

Unknown mengatakan...

Cari udah lagi....
GAk usah mikiri yang lama.....